Each week, we’ll collect inspiring and thought-provoking content from the web, including reviews, essays, and news from the global arts community. This week’s collection features:
- Christo and Jeanne Claude's "The Floating Piers", an Italian lake installation.
- Pictured: Pablo Bronstein's "Historical Dances in an Antique Setting" at the Tate Britain
- Ilka Kramer’s “MalaNazar” photography series on iGNANT.
- “7 Tips to Spark Artistic Creativity” by Ora Sorensen
- “Can Electronic Music Revolutionise School Music Lessons?” by Tess Reidy
To submit content for consideration, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more curated content, follow us on Pinterest.